We know it best as the Country Music Capital, but there is truly so much to enjoy in Nashville, no matter your musical preferences. If you're looking to adventure out in the city more, here are some ideas within walking distance or just a short drive away.
Let's start with the most important part, where are you going to eat? Nashville is also well-known for its dining choices, and there are many options within the Omni and nearby:
- Virago if you're looking for Asian cuisine such as sushi
- Giovanni for delicious, classic Italian
- The Southern for anyone wanting to fully immerse in Southern cooking
- Midtown Café if a smaller, cozier vibe is more your style
Along with all the delicious food, you're going to need to quench your thirst! There is no shortage of bars, breweries and more within the city, here are just a few must try's:
- Crema, because caffeine is the source of life
- Czann's for afternoon and evening if you want a great brewery experience
- Bar Sovereign, because no trip is complete without cocktail hour
In between the amazing meals and drinks, you may want to squeeze in time for some site-seeing and visiting tourist favorites. Below are some of the most recommended within the city:
- Bi-Centennial Mall
- The Parthenon, a live-scale replica of the famous Greek structure, making Nashville the "Athens of the South"
- First Center for the Visual Arts
The SMSNA Foundation Night and Gala Dinner will also include a tour through the Country Music Hall of Fame on Friday evening, which is a must-see in Nashville. If you find yourself to be a huge music enthusiast, the Johnny Cash Museum is another experience only a couple blocks away!