The SMSNA strives to promote, encourage and support the highest standards of practice, research, education, and ethics in the study of anatomy, physiology, pathology, diagnosis, and treatment of human sexual function and dysfunction. In addition, the SMSNA provides a forum for the free exchange and discussion of new ideas, thoughts and concepts in this field.
All SMSNA members will:
- Develop professional relationships with fellow SMSNA members.
- Receive significantly reduced meeting registration fees.
- Keep up to date on the existing and emerging issues in the field of human sexual function and dysfunction.
- Learn about leading-edge concepts of research, clinical practice, ethics and politics.
- Have access to ISSM University, the primary online educational resource in sexual medicine.
- Receive a discount (50%) to have your own personal professional medical website.
- Free profile in Find a Provider section of sexhealthmatters.org
SMSNA Fellowship and Active Members will also become member of ISSM which includes the following benefits:
- Receive a free online subscription to the Journal of Sexual Medicine (JSM, I.F. 3.15, 12 issues a year); If you prefer hard copy journals, there is an additional annual fee of $25.
- Receive a free subscription to Sexual Medicine Reviews (SMR).
- Receive benefits for the Sexual Medicine Open Access Journal.
- Video Journal on Prosthetic Urology (VJPU) Access
- Have discounted fees for the ISSM Biennial World Meetings and all other meetings/symposia.
- Gain access to the members-only section of the ISSM website.
- Gain access to the ISSM Discussion Forum (formerly ISSM listserv) which includes discussion of difficult and interesting cases and provides you the opportunity to easily “crowdsource” advice from experts in the field for your own challenging cases.