The SMSNA strives to promote, encourage, and support the highest standards of practice, research, education, and ethics in the study of anatomy, physiology, pathology, diagnosis, and treatment of human sexual function and dysfunction. In addition, the SMSNA provides a forum for the free exchange and discussion of new ideas, thoughts, and concepts in this field.
Benefits of SMSNA Membership:
- Free online subscription to the Journal of Sexual Medicine (JSM), Sexual Medicine Reviews (SMR), Sexual Medicine Open Access Journal, and the Video Journal on Prosthetic Urology (VJPU)*
- Discounted registration fees for the SMSNA Annual Fall Scientific Meeting
- Free profile in the Find a Provider directory on SMSNA for Patients website
- Access to the SMSNA Discussion Forum
- Access to the ISSM University, the primary only educational resource in sexual medicine**
SMSNA Active, Affiliate, and Fellow members receive membership in the International Society for Sexual Medicine (ISSM), which includes the following benefits:
- Online subscription to the Journal of Sexual Medicine (JSM) and Sexual Medicine Reviews (SMR).
- Online access to the Sexual Medicine Open Access Journal
- Online access to the Video Journal on Prosthetic Urology (VJPU)
- Discounted fees for the ISSM Biennial World Meetings and all other meetings/symposia
- Access to the members-only section of the ISSM website
- Access to the ISSM Discussion Forum which includes discussion of difficult and interesting cases and allows you to easily “crowdsource” advice from experts in the field for your own challenging cases.
*Corresponding membership does not include journals.
**Corresponding membership does not include access to the ISSM University.