The SMSNA supports the collection of data by vetting and approving survey instruments on a variety of topics related to sexual medicine. Surveys are vetted by the Educational Projects Committee, which uses the criteria established by the Journal of Sexual Medicine for evaluating the content and the instrument itself.
Adoption of Opioid-Free and Opioid-Reduced Protocols for Post-Operative Pain Management After Penile Prosthesis Surgery
Survey dates: July 1 - September 1, 2021
Who should take this survey: Physicians
Survey link: https://virginia.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4JfjSFJLhoU78wu
SMSNA Survey Dissemination
The option to disseminate a survey is a benefit of SMSNA membership. If you are a member of SMSNA, below are the guidelines for initiating a request and the process by which a survey is vetted and approved. This process is meant to facilitate fair and objective handling of all requests. Please allow up to 2-weeks for consideration.
Process: Any survey proposed for dissemination to the SMSNA membership, including those surveys developed by Committees on behalf of the SMSNA, will requires the following:
- Submission of a request (see link to the request form below)
- Review and approval decision by the Educational Projects Committee
- If the committee suggests revisions, these will need to be addressed prior to dissemination
- If survey dissemination time frame exceeds 3-months, full Board approval is required
- Acknowledgement that the results of a survey may not be recognized as a response on behalf of the Association on any specific topic
- Active surveys will be listed on a dedicated webpage on www.smsna.org including the survey title, description, target population to take the survey, and collection dates.
- Each approved survey will be promoted via SMSNA emailings and on social media (two times each) with a link to the survey webpage on www.smsna.org. Surveys will not be distributed via any dedicated email.
- There is no cost for SMSNA members.