Being an SMSNA Fellow signifies your ongoing commitment to the field of sexual health and the Sexual Medicine Society of North America.
SMSNA members who meet the following criteria may apply to become a Fellow of the SMSNA:
- Has been an Active SMSNA member in good standing for the last three consecutive years or more, and
- Is a member of the American Urological Association (AUA), and
- Has attended three of the last four SMSNA scientific meetings prior to application, and
- Devotes more than 25% of clinical and/or research activity to sexual medicine, has recently published a paper pertinent to sexual medicine in a peer reviewed journal or presented a paper pertinent to sexual medicine at a meeting of the American Urological Association, a section of the AUA, the International Society for Sexual Medicine, or other similar meeting, and
- Provides letters of recommendation from two Fellows of SMSNA.